How to Simply Use Wetclef Forum [Text + Pictures]
1. REGISTER: Click on Register at the top left-hand corner of Wetclef. Fill in the nickname name you have in mind (also called Username or Moniker). Put your valid E-mail address where a verification link will be sent to. Put your password and confirm. On the security question type "ef" without the quotes, then submit.
2. CONFIRMATION: Go to you Gmail or YMail account and click on Spam Box or Junk Box. Most times, our confirmation message goes there because those E-mail sites think wetclef.com is an adult movie site. When you find it in your Spam Box, click on the verification / confirmation link and you'll be automatically verified and ready to use Wetclef.
3. MY FIRST THREAD OR POST: At the top of your right-hand corner, under your moniker (username), you'll see a box titled: Create New Topic. If you want to create a thread, then create it under your chosen Board or Section. The moment you click on it, it'll automatically a text box to type your thread's headline, URL, and big box to type your question, post, articles, or whatnot. Ignore the URL box — only type in the Subject box and the the post box. When you're done typing or pasting your article or question, you can preview or click the submit button under the post box. The moment you submit, your post will be live. If you don't like the post, you can click on Edit at the top right-hand corner or you can delete the post of you wish. The moment the post is live, people will comment.
4. MENTIONS: To mention a moniker, put the ampersand "@" before the name. If you want to mention iLegend, then type @iLegend and iLegend will get a notification and come to your thread. It's easy.
5. PM/DM: If you want to send a Private Message / Direct Message, you should click on Send PMs at the top of the bar. When it opens, scroll down and you'll see a small box to type the person you want to privately message. Example: You want to privately flirt with Larabae13, then type her name on that small box and click on BC and her name we be added. If you want to send to more than one person simultaneously, do the same thing you did for Larabae13. Now, scroll down a little and type your message, then click Submit to send her your message. She'll get the message and reply you. When she replies, a notification appear on your PMs box.
6. UPLOADING FILES: Only picture files are allowed. PDF, Audio, .Exe, Docs, and all other files are supported, but can only be used by Admins and Moderators. To upload an image, click on Attachment which is on TBD same line with Option, Attachment and Poll Creation, under your post box. After clicking on Attachment, click on Add Files. You can only add 5 attachments in one post and each should not be more than 5MB. When the attachment is done, you can make each appear wherever you wish on your post. To accomplish this, make your cursor appear at your desired location in the post or text box, then click on Place Inline of the image you want and it'll appear at the place you placed your cursor. When you're done, Preview or Submit your post and it'll be live.
7. ADD SMILEY: To add emoji, smiley or emoticon, place your cursor on where you want it to appear, then click on your desired emoji and it'll automatically appear where you placed the cursor. If your intended emoji is not among the ones on displace, then click on View More Smiles Over there, you have thousands of smiley used used day to day chat on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter. Click as many as you want and they'll automatically appear on the cursor area of your post. When you're done clicking on your preferred smiley, click on Close Window which is by your left hand side of the smiley's mini-window. Another way of using smiley is to type the code of the smiley, then click on Preview to see how it looks before submitting.
8. QUOTE SOMEONE'S POST: To quote someone's post, look at this top right hand corner of his or her post and you'll see a double quotation symbol like this " and click on it. It'll open and the last test when it opens will be [/quote] Now, start your message after that last text. When you're done typing, preview or submit your post and you've quoted that person.
9. SHARE ON WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, ETC: When you see a post you like and would want to share on other social media platforms, look on your top right hand corner of the original poster of that thread and click on the Share Icon which is the last icon. When you click it Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp will appear. Click on the one you want and you'll be redirected to your social media page and you can finally share it with your friends or social media groups.
10. TRENDING BAR: At the top of the page you'll see: Trending | New Posts | Unanswered | Send PMs | Your Posts | Your Friends | Edit Profile. They're self-explanatory.
11. ADDING FRIENDS OR FOES: Log in and search for the Peron's you want to add. Click on his or her name and the person's profile will appear. Below his or her photo are two buttons Add Friend and Add Foe. If you like him or her, add as friend, if you don't, you can either ignore or add as foe. It all depends on you. While viewing the person's profile, you'll see an option to send them an Email or a PM. If you want to see a list of your friends, click on Your Friends at the top of the Trending bar. When it opens, you'll see all your friends. You can add or remove friends from there. It’s self-explanatory.
12. NEWS, LEISURE, LEARN: At the bottom of Wetclef, you see our News Section, Leisure Section, and Learn Section. Example:
NEWS: Bad News » Good News » Life & Fun News » All Current News
LEISURE: Sports & Prediction » Music & Movies » Games Bond » Don't Laugh
LEARN: WetClef » Sensual Fashion » How To » Entrepreneurs » SexScience
13. MINIMIZE AND MAXIMIZE: If anything on the front page looks too bulky or wordy, click on the small dash – icon on your right hand side and it'll be minimized. When it's minimized, it'll turn to a plus + and if you need it back, click on the plus + icon and it'll be maximized.